I'm not even gonna bite to that rab c nessbit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyone that might know the battery life for this drill
@plasterersonestop?
Would be decent if it lasts a day
110v will always be better mind

I'm not even gonna bite to that rab c nessbit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It last about 4 x 25kg bags rob per charged battery. prob be supplied with 2 x battery. Available through official PFT dealers

It's hard to get a decent brush that lasts I tried one of them felt brushes but didn't rate it but these days I hardly put any water on it as I don't do massive hits
If you want a brush to last leave it in a bucket of clean water every night my brushes usually last about a year

If you want a brush to last leave it in a bucket of clean water every night my brushes usually last about a year

I never leave brushes in water, it makes them spread out like dennis the menace. Does my sweed in when someone leaves it in the water. you only need a couple of pubes anyway to clean some angle etc. TBH not ever tried it with a clean bucket of water so i will try that

id have to check stock. I sent a few out in a rush recently . I think i have x04 110 and 230 and xo6 110v. what you after

Everyone is copying Collomix

IMG_9029.jpg

Did anyone actually get the cordless whisk?

Really don't get the point to a cordless whisk... has to weigh a tonne and limited battery life...

Yes corded can be annoying but nothing more annoying than a lithium battery giving up half way through a mix

It's a ball ache carrying transformer and leads into a house if the price was right I'd be interested, just easier to move around I think. Ideal for domestics.

It's a ball ache carrying transformer and leads into a house if the price was right I'd be interested, just easier to move around I think. Ideal for domestics.
Totally agree mate I'm starting to think that a lot of companies are starting to focus there attention now more on the trade in domestic , for years it's always been about site but now there is a definitive shift to doms, and long my it continue, hopefully the backpack spray machine will soon follow

Totally agree mate I'm starting to think that a lot of companies are starting to focus there attention now more on the trade in domestic , for years it's always been about site but now there is a definitive shift to doms, and long my it continue, hopefully the backpack spray machine will soon follow
Already done! PFT Ritback
IMG_7619.JPG