Thanks @Cassie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olican

Private Member
My old apprentice rang me last night with a Tiling emergency :rolleyes) no to time to go online so Cassie sorted it out with him directly. Thanks for the advice bud :RpS_thumbsup:

Hi Cassie, I have developed a bit of a rash around mi taaters !!?? Do you have any advice?? Thought a dose of s*p*r*lex might clear it up??
Thanks in advance, Mr Itchyscratchyspuds

My old apprentice rang me last night with a Tiling emergency :rolleyes) no to time to go online so Cassie sorted it out with him directly. Thanks for the advice bud :RpS_thumbsup:

You can't leave it like that:-0.................... What the fooks a tiling emergency?:RpS_unsure:

You can't leave it like that:-0.................... What the fooks a tiling emergency?:RpS_unsure:

Lol...he rang me last night in a state of panic saying he had plastered a bathroom that has now been tiled and the plaster is coming away and tiles are popping :RpS_unsure: I don't know much about tiling so Cassie stepped in, never mind about all that..tell us more about this monkey..

Lol...he rang me last night in a state of panic saying he had plastered a bathroom that has now been tiled and the plaster is coming away and tiles are popping :RpS_unsure: I don't know much about tiling so Cassie stepped in, never mind about all that..tell us more about this monkey..

I'm gonna regret this, but................What monkey:RpS_confused:

I( would treat the floor as timber and use a single part flexible adhesive, also fix an expansion joint where the two surfaces meet, either that or fit a flexible membrane over the whole floor to take the movement between the concrete and wood ... ignore the post above about the apprentice asking which adhesive to use.. computer froze...
Tiler is spanning the joint with a membrane (just a metre either side though) and a flexi adhesive.

It's a kitchen/diner/utility, about 30 metres.
I'm more intrigued about the leveling system he's gonna use to be honest :RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.