thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
to all the people whom showed concern and /or tried to help me i mean that.its nice to know not everyone in our game are selfish greedy bastards.

i have a few weeks work might lead to something else so once again thankx

:RpS_thumbsup:

Rock theres some real w an k e rs on this site but some real good people too i agree mate.3 week ago i was really pissed off my wife left me i was also angry that work had fell through and had a few people pm to spur me on and i think it was Kebab that even offered me to go up his end for a few days and help do a bit of skimming to take mind of things.
Good people generally on this site its a credit to Danny

Thanks chaps.... stories like this make everything seem worth while :)

Glad you both are getting work and keeping busy

I'm really pleased for ya Rock, after reading ya original post mate i guessed its inspired me to get off my arse and put myself about to find some work!
Sadly i've not found anything, however for you to stand outside a builders merchant for 2 days like ya did, took fecking balls and i have total respect for ya for doing it!

Well done.

no problem spunky.

It just makes a change to here some good news, in these days or doom and gloom!

As Brit's we should be all looking out for our own if we are going to survive.

same er rock keep your chin up i felt the same way last week but had 3 phone calls this week & done 2 ceilings over artex & poserbly got a kitchen 4 next week it comes when you least expect it to :RpS_thumbup:

Glad to hear its looking bit better for you rock, Im glad I still dont own me own house and dont have family n kids yet so dont have the same stresses!

things are allways bad for spreads this time of the year... its hard for us all... my van hasnt moved for months now.. but i put my free time to good use and hunt for work every day for the next year... but dont get caught out again next year mate... save save save as the next rainy day will probably be Nov 2011 - Feb 2012 thats why im off to spain with my tattoo guns....

things are allways bad for spreads this time of the year... its hard for us all... my van hasnt moved for months now.. but i put my free time to good use and hunt for work every day for the next year... but dont get caught out again next year mate... save save save as the next rainy day will probably be Nov 2011 - Feb 2012 thats why im off to spain with my tattoo guns....

what on 12 an hour id be lucky to save a fiver a week but cheers everyone this job aint permanent so ill be crying again before you know it

40 hours a week save 50p per hour = £20.00 a week... 48 weeks = £960.00 save £1.00 per hour = £1.920.00 cut out the cigs and booze... who knows what you can save... anyway dont take me to seriously mate... i just have been there eons ago and know the score about rainy days... as more often than not they are gauranteed to come sooner rather than later... just putting lottery on now...

Status
Not open for further replies.