Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisus

Elite Member
Would just like to say a very big thank you to you all at British Gypsum,

Especially to the bag design team.

Now I'm not the first & definitely won't be the last to mention this,

but what is all this about ??

It's not the first time it's happened either!

I just want to be able to lift the bag up to be able to mix up in the bucket without the bag tearing like bog paper!! :RpS_cursing:

photo_zpsb8854d29.jpg

photo_zps383ea024.jpg

This was a brand new bag just brought in from the van!!
Made a right mess while trying to clean it up & rebag the plaster into a rubble sack while some of the plaster was already in the water in the mixing bucket :RpS_cursing:

Like I say it's not the first time & it's not just me it happens too.
They need to sort it out, it's a joke!

Or send me some free stuff at least.

That normally happens when the bottoms got wet. Happened loads to me, which reminds me why don't wickes etc BUILD A BLOODY SHELTER OVER THE TROLLIES IT'S NOT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massively pisses me off all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :RpS_cursing:

The bags seem to get weaker by the year, few months back i lumped one on my shoulder straight from the van and it had split completely in half!

The only good thing about it is i get loads of split bags for half price from my local jewson.............:RpS_thumbup:. It is fewkin annoying though marra........:RpS_thumbdn:

At least once they come on board here we can sort all this shite out............:RpS_unsure:........................:RpS_laugh: who the fu@k am i kidding

Uni finish bags are stronger nisus, the powder in the bags is Shiite.... but the bags are good.:rolleyes)you have to pay a little extra tho for quality bags:RpS_crying:....
it is a feckin joke!!! ... wonder how Danny got on at his meeting with bg ????? I bet they didn't show up lol:RpS_laugh:

Danny said it was a great meeting, the rest we have to wait and find out, at least they know there is a loud voice on this forum..

youv been luck mate! you dont normally use a sheet to mix on :rolleyes)
i blame that little fooker that youv got labouring for ya, hes taking the p!ss :).. is he on here yet?

arti do you really buy split bags?? id never buy a split bag unless i only need some to do a little patch

On a serious note it is stupid. The bags are so thin. When I go to the merchants I sift through the ripped bags until I find decent bags. How can a company as big as bg not notice that? Or do they but they choose to ignore it. I used to use the empty bags for chucking rubbish in but you can't do that anymore.

1. Stop gluing the bags together. No one else does it
Thats half the problem.

2. Use thicker paper. Its not rocket science.

3. This only started happening when you started lining the bags with plastic.

Its not working. You only have to look at the mess in b and q by the plaster to see that

We know you read this so do something about it please

BG are just trying to save a fart on bags, they should just cut back on the printing size who gives a feck that multi in a orange bag. Just plain and simple multi plaster plain bag but stronger.

theres 2 pallets on the job im on and we sent out the lab the other day to sort the ripped from the good............over a pallets worth was ripped
pain-pain-ache-headache-smiley-emoticon-000336-large.gif

Sorted!
Gonna buy a load of these & fill em up at the merchants :RpS_thumbup:
Might get a bit messy :RpS_unsure:

UK Packaging, Norfolk Packaging - Printed kraft potato sack with metric weight and variety box

Tattie bags.................nice one marra.............:RpS_thumbup:
youv been luck mate! you dont normally use a sheet to mix on :rolleyes)
i blame that little fooker that youv got labouring for ya, hes taking the p!ss :).. is he on here yet?

arti do you really buy split bags?? id never buy a split bag unless i only need some to do a little patch

plenty of times ive been to jewson and they've run out of multi but got a pallet full of split bags. av always got rubble bags in the van so i crack on. more often than not the lad in the warehouse gives them away........:RpS_thumbup:

plenty of times ive been to jewson and they've run out of multi but got a pallet full of split bags. av always got rubble bags in the van so i crack on. more often than not the lad in the warehouse gives them away........:RpS_thumbup:

:RpS_thumbsup:

Jewsons!!! Oh fook that!?!?! :RpS_lol:

That normally happens when the bottoms got wet. Happened loads to me, which reminds me why don't wickes etc BUILD A BLOODY SHELTER OVER THE TROLLIES IT'S NOT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massively pisses me off all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :RpS_cursing:

Well,if ya Trollies r wet, try a Pantyliner, may help.

Last edited:
Nisus you Arse.Its all going to ne your fault now.

When B.G launches its new bag and adds £2.00 a bag cos you made the Plasterers forum whine about plaster bags.

Ha ha ha ha

Lol JJ.

Well maybe they should spend more time making decent bags,
instead of making plaster that doesn't work as they say it does, aka Uni :RpS_wink:
Then it shouldn't cost anymore at all :RpS_thumbup:

A lot of materials have gone down in quality recently. Some skim angle beads feel like they're made of tin foil and some fibre tape is bone dry with no glue on and they fall to pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.