Test photos for website in the future .

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

johniosaif

Private Member
Photos of studio 1 skimming of boardwork

Attachments

• Test photos for website in the future .
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 283
    image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 296
    image.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 297
    image.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 299
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
That made me feel sick, they are all upside-down when i click on them !!, good pics your going to need a lot -more ,well done John ..........

John, before you post the pics, use photobucket to rotate the pics to the correct orientation :)

If that's the case, in the camera roll of the ipad, press edit and correct the orientation :)

Lovely job, everything was done perfectly for us, plaster boarding was nicely fitted, ceilings were 48m squared but we had a nice platform scaffold, so three easy buckets for first coat and one and a half for second, used speed skim and spat, so damn easy..

Lovely job, everything was done perfectly for us, plaster boarding was nicely fitted, ceilings were 48m squared but we had a nice platform scaffold, so three easy buckets for first coat and one and a half for second, used speed skim and spat, so damn easy..

Doesnt half make a deference having good trades ahead of you, I do a lot of work a kitchen company and everything is spot on from plumbing, sparks and joiners, a pleasure to do work with

The carpenters fitted stop bead where the board mets the old timber beams, leaves nice clean line, its going to be an office..

Doesnt half make a deference having good trades ahead of you, I do a lot of work a kitchen company and everything is spot on from plumbing, sparks and joiners, a pleasure to do work with
As opposed to having the half wits ahead of us, this is a good firm, great team the have, very fussy, great carpenters ,electricians, I have done stuff on and off for twenty years for them, two lofts to do for them next week..

The carpenters fitted stop bead where the board mets the old timber beams, leaves nice clean line, its going to be an office..

Yeah that's a southern thing mate, all the work I did in Essex and Kent, they all used either stop beads or shadow beads on every fckin reveal!!! It's a cant tbh on price but does leave a nice clean line, the problem with the shadow beads were that they had a recess in the bead which we had to clean finish out of it at the end, bit annoying but did look well

The stop end beads were a nuisance here as the are inclined to kick a bit , we had to cut a couple back by grinder..

Nice pictures john ,can i get of my head now :RpS_crying: :RpS_thumbup:
It's one of those things, used the iPad this week to take pics as I may set up a website soon, more or less sorted.just need photos(right way up) and some other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.