Terrorists

Members online

No members online now.
It's not being made up. You really have no idea of the Craic here, now as I said whether or not the dup pushes may for it, Is another but the oo have stated that they hope it is prioritised because that's the sort of s**t these dicks care about. Did you ever here of the flag protests over there when they changed, democratically through a vote in council, that the union flag only be flown on designated days. There was riots and protests for months and unionist politicians still go on about it. I can assure u, it is not made up. Just out of curiosity did u ever google the dup corruption scandal or why the executive collapsed here and hasn't been able to be resolved yet? Or did you even know we had a government of sorts here?

It's not being made up. You really have no idea of the Craic here, now as I said whether or not the dup pushes may for it, Is another but the oo have stated that they hope it is prioritised because that's the sort of s**t these dicks care about. Did you ever here of the flag protests over there when they changed, democratically through a vote in council, that the union flag only be flown on designated days. There was riots and protests for months and unionist politicians still go on about it. I can assure u, it is not made up. Just out of curiosity did u ever google the dup corruption scandal or why the executive collapsed here and hasn't been able to be resolved yet? Or did you even know we had a government of sorts here?

No I didn't and yes I did, alls I see is a lot of trouble making.

No I didn't and yes I did, alls I see is a lot of trouble making.
Well why not have a look at how corrupt they, Google RHI scandal. Basically wood pellets were being burnt as fuel and to introduce the scheme, Arlene signed off (it was her department) for every pound spent, 1.60 was given back by the govt. That's some good maths there. So u had empty barns with the doors open, pellets burning away. And a lot of people on the scheme just happened to be related to dup members directly or indirectly. This is costing the taxpayers here, upwards of 400million pounds. Now, when news broke of this imcompetence, and possible corruption, arlene(now first minister after Peter Robinson, who had a financial scandal of his own if I remember correctly,) refused to take blame, for signing off on it, and when pressed about stepping aside, even temporarily, while an impartial 3rd party investigated it, to check for any misdemeanours, flatly refused, so McGuiness resigned, bringing the executive down.tjat wasn't the only reason, it was just the final straw, and we'll they have since been unable to agree since the election after to set up a govt again. Tbf, sinn fein are probably being overly stubborn, but they are insisting Arlene isn't first minister until an accident mvestigatin carried out at least, and they want assurances that acts signed up to in the hillsborough agreement (think it was that one anyways) would be implemented, but the dup are reneging on some points like irish language after is one of the main stumbling blocks, it was agreed their would be some legislation to protect the Irish language and the dup are. Being anti irish /Catholic have decided they don't want to follow through on that even though they signed an agreement with it in it, so atm there has been stalemate. But go on Google, least you'd be better informed about what you are trying to debate about

Last edited:
Reactions: gps
And although I am for the Irish language act,and I do think that the dup should be mad to Put into practice what has already been agreed previously, I think it should be put on the back burner while we sort our health budgets etc, the really important things.