Terrorists

But they have the cheek to give off....
Screenshot_20170609-224855.png

Interested to hear @gps and @pageys opinions especially, but others can join in :) so corbyne is demonised by the far right media as a terrorist but May is on her knees begging another terrorist organisation how is this possible? Interesting how the media will play it but I can't see it being brushed under the carpet.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/dup-conservatives-northern-ireland-coalition-ulster-defence-association-paramilitaries-peace-process-a7782631.html?amp

I'll respond Tomorrow when I'm back at gps hq wit good wi fi

All of a sudden this worries you lol, when we talk Islam this never is an issue strange that

I have repeatedly said the dup are a shower of s**t, and show me once where I said Islam extremists is not an issue. I'll be waiting for a quote.

I have repeatedly said the dup are a shower of s**t, and show me once where I said Islam extremists is not an issue. I'll be waiting for a quote.

But what I said is it was never an issue with you before now all of a sudden with the dup in the frame, you start bringing it up. Shameful

The dup are in the frame, they are our biggest party here in the local assembly, I have repeatedly said that they are a joke. Now they have an even bigger delusion of self Importance. So now, again, if you could show me these quotes of what our are alleging does or doesn't bother me, that would be great. Or are you going to admit you've made a stupid flippant remark, unable to Be backed up as it's a lie?

The dup are in the frame, they are our biggest party here in the local assembly, I have repeatedly said that they are a joke. Now they have an even bigger delusion of self Importance. So now, again, if you could show me these quotes of what our are alleging does or doesn't bother me, that would be great. Or are you going to admit you've made a stupid flippant remark, unable to Be backed up as it's a lie?

The whole time I've slammed Islam as being evil you have only ever said along with others well if you bomb them what do you expect, despite most being British born. But now all of a sudden the dup are in the larger picture you are now posting stuff up about homophobia, anti abortion. Islam is by far worse than, do the dup throw gays from the top of buildings and then for good measure stone them ? Do they stone women to death who have reported a rape ? And by the way we are talking today not yesteryear.

The whole time I've slammed Islam as being evil you have only ever said along with others well if you bomb them what do you expect, despite most being British born. But now all of a sudden the dup are in the larger picture you are now posting stuff up about homophobia, anti abortion. Islam is by far worse than, do the dup throw gays from the top of buildings and then for good measure stone them ? Do they stone women to death who have reported a rape ? And by the way we are talking today not yesteryear.
That isn't all I said Gordon. In fact, I don't think I said those words at all. I was responding to someone who said, burn them all, and stated that kind of what is happening when we are complicit in bombing campaigns throughout the middle east, has isis not stated that they are targeting countries that have been involved? I have never said there hasnt been a problem with Islamic extremists, so enlighten me where these quotes are. I'm not going to let you make up stuff I have or haven't said. So, please Gordon, quotes.

The Mail mentioned in one video that “the terrorist group Ulster Resistance was founded by a collection of people who went on to be DUP politicians”. But it passed no judgement on that fact. And it expressed none of the outrage that it has consistently directed at Corbyn for his non-existent support for extremists.

The Sun, meanwhile, said the DUP had “been criticised in the past for their links to members of violent loyalist paramilitary groups like the UVF who murdered Republicans during the Troubles”. But it didn’t use the word terrorism. And like The Mail, it simply tried to skip over the fact as if it was a minor detail. Totally different, then, from its consistently hysterical reactions to non-stories about Corbyn.

https://www.thecanary.co/2017/06/09...id-media-which-is-going-into-meltdown-tweets/

Recently, a year or two ago, a republican was murdered in belfast, due to a republican feud between differing factions, the unionists threatened to pull the govt down, Sinn fein. This that and the next thing, there has been several loyalist feud murders, basically silence. Yes condemning of murder etc but no uproar. Always been the same.

That isn't all I said Gordon. In fact, I don't think I said those words at all. I was responding to someone who said, burn them all, and stated that kind of what is happening when we are complicit in bombing campaigns throughout the middle east, has isis not stated that they are targeting countries that have been involved? I have never said there hasnt been a problem with Islamic extremists, so enlighten me where these quotes are. I'm not going to let you make up stuff I have or haven't said. So, please Gordon, quotes.

What I'm saying is when I have pointed out Islam is evil and is not fit for the western world, all I get from you all is well stop bombing.
But now all of a sudden homophobia and women's right are a big problem for you, I've never read a word against Islam from you. Total hypocrite

It's not all of a sudden Gordon, we live with these ball bags in power, it's only mentioned now that may is going crawling to them to form a government. It's. Relevant to you lot. I don't make a habit of slandering religion Gordon, and tbh I don't know enough about Islam to comment on it. The Bible has some barbaric verses in the old testament has it not,no I'd prefer not to slag of all Muslims when most of them are probably good people. And before u start, I have always totally condemned Islamic extremists. Just not Islam as a whole.

It's not all of a sudden Gordon, we live with these ball bags in power, it's only mentioned now that may is going crawling to them to form a government. It's. Relevant to you lot. I don't make a habit of slandering religion Gordon, and tbh I don't know enough about Islam to comment on it. The Bible has some barbaric verses in the old testament has it not,no I'd prefer not to slag of all Muslims when most of them are probably good people. And before u start, I have always totally condemned Islamic extremists. Just not Islam as a whole.

So is it ok to stone women to death ? Is ok to jail or kill gays ? Are honour killings ok ? Is it ok for women to have no rights what so ever ? Is incest ok ? Are you ok that we run a two tier law system where they can adopt sharia law ?

Because I'm certain the dup are not this extreme, yet Islam is tolerated and cannot be spoken ill off.

Of course it isn't, bit of a stupid question. That is kangaroo courts, operating outside the law. Just goin to point out, Islamic fundamentalism isn't in charge with yous. Christian fundamentalism is in charge here. They make the f**k**g laws.

So is it ok to stone women to death ? Is ok to jail or kill gays ? Are honour killings ok ? Is it ok for women to have no rights what so ever ? Is incest ok ? Are you ok that we run a two tier law system where they can adopt sharia law ?

Because I'm certain the dup are not this extreme, yet Islam is tolerated and cannot be spoken ill off.
Biggest problem of the modern day world is woman having too many rights, get them back in the kitchen lol

Of course it isn't, bit of a stupid question. That is kangaroo courts, operating outside the law. Just goin to point out, Islamic fundamentalism isn't in charge with yous. Christian fundamentalism is in charge here. They make the f**k**g laws.

Islamic fundamentalism is untouchable here FYI

Then why have torys not fixed that in 7 years. May do something about it sharpish.

Because it was racist to dare speak out against it, it was politically incorrect to question it. This is still no real will to change it either despite all the terror on our streets

Hate preachers should be rounded up, jailed/deported depending in circumstances for incitement. Anyone practicing sharia law punishments the same. Faces should be uncovered. Pc should be reverted that we are deemed equal. It is also racist to avoid offending someone and treating them different than someone else even if it's with kid gloves or more lenient. I find racism abhorrent, but, As I said, to want to weed out or rid the place of Radical/extremism is not racist. Islamophobia however is. Need to make sure the balance is there. Most Muslims want to live their lives peacefully, and have as much right to a peaceful life without hatred inflicted in them as we do.

Hate preachers should be rounded up, jailed/deported depending in circumstances for incitement. Anyone practicing sharia law punishments the same. Faces should be uncovered. Pc should be reverted that we are deemed equal. It is also racist to avoid offending someone and treating them different than someone else even if it's with kid gloves or more lenient. I find racism abhorrent, but, As I said, to want to weed out or rid the place of Radical/extremism is not racist. Islamophobia however is. Need to make sure the balance is there. Most Muslims want to live their lives peacefully, and have as much right to a peaceful life without hatred inflicted in them as we do.

This past week we have had in London three Muslim women dressed in burka gear beating and stabbing a woman saying this is for Allah, another a man was arrested for putting bacon outside a mosque. One was a hate crime the other wasn't, it's only a one way street here. Islam is untouchable

its shameful that we now have a coalition of chaos. a weak government propped up by terrorist sympathisers

When you read all this and you watch the news..........you almost begin to think those blokes in the back woods of America with cupboards full of guns and enough food to last ten years, have maybe got a point?

When you read all this and you watch the news..........you almost begin to think those blokes in the back woods of America with cupboards full of guns and enough food to last ten years, have maybe got a point?

What point is that ?

What point is that ?
Well, the underlying realisation that this country certainly is becoming more of a multicultural mishmash than ever. Which, by the way is great.....until a tolerant host finds out that the visitors are intent on taking over......

Yeah they want back down the Garvaghy road, where a loyalist mob firebombed a house and 3young boys died, but they want to parade past their house now playing sectarian music. Not in stone that's a demand but the orange order has already came out and stated they hope its a priority. Because you know, all about the important things.....