terror threat !!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the city that never sleeps ! Mate I've worked there many a time and just thought I'd give our London friends (am sure they knew already) not the point its about sticking together which we may need to rely on in not too distant future??

Fook off ya Northern Fairy.

I made a terror threat earlier, some contractor owes me £2700 for some plastering, have being patient waiting on my money. 2-3 months, sent him texts to contact me and tried ringing, got the old silent treatment. Shat his pants when I landed up at his front door with 2 big fellas. Also stuck £600 on top of his bill for my inconvenience :)

I made a terror threat earlier, some contractor owes me £2700 for some plastering, have being patient waiting on my money. 2-3 months, sent him texts to contact me and tried ringing, got the old silent treatment. Shat his pants when I landed up at his front door with 2 big fellas. Also stuck £600 on top of his bill for my inconvenience :)
thats the way to do it :RpS_thumbup:

Was that the toilet, I scudded for you

attachment.php

you were a lot younger in that pic I take it.....you lose your elasticity as you get older :RpS_biggrin:

Ffs this is gonna get nasty as kebab has done time in prison for handling swollen goods & assault (no not salt n batter y) :rolleyes)
plus he's also known on here as road rage king after he knocked that bloke out with one punch :-0 the 89 year old bloke never stood a chance ffs :-(

Ffs this is gonna get nasty as kebab has done time in prison for handling swollen goods & assault (no not salt n batter y) :rolleyes)
plus he's also known on here as road rage king after he knocked that bloke out with one punch :-0 the 89 year old bloke never stood a chance ffs :-(

Nisuuuuus :RpS_thumbup: good to have you back bud, how you been ?

Status
Not open for further replies.