Tennis or golf

Members online

John j

Mono Don
So it's looking like I have tennis or golfers elbow. Cant remember which is which . If you put your arm out with thumb up it's at the bottom.
It's not really bothering me and I know you just got to ride it out. Been told it's from gripping to much .
It's on my left hand which is hand board hand.
Dont know if it will get worse just wondering if anyones hot and tips to prevent it getting worse

So it's looking like I have tennis or golfers elbow. Cant remember which is which . If you put your arm out with thumb up it's at the bottom.
It's not really bothering me and I know you just got to ride it out. Been told it's from gripping to much .
Dont know if it will get worse just wondering if anyones hot and tips to prevent it getting worse

Dont grip it as hard!

Thread closed

Advertise for free labourer in exchange for you gifted insight to the mystical dark art

Choose the applicant whose half your height with a very flat head

Why don’t you give the pointsman hawk a go geez? I’ve never personally used one but it’s meant to reduce stain on your wrist and elbow.

And by the way it’s hawk NOT handboard you stupid boy! Lol

Like zombie said stop gripping the handboard to hard,these conditions are because of weak tendons in the forearm,you need to build strength in your forearm im afraid to get rid it or give it some rest or make minor changes and see how it goes

Got one of those copper bangles with the magnets in and so far ive had no bother since i started using it..............thought it was a load of cobblers when i first got it but so far so good

I was a defo sceptic but for 17 quid i thought i would give it a go

not sure what I was watching last night

Start taking turmeric off amazon (buy the good stuff) also buy a elbow strap and do the exercises before breakfast and before you start working. Mine has just about gone but some days it aches...

Got one of those copper bangles with the magnets in and so far ive had no bother since i started using it..............thought it was a load of cobblers when i first got it but so far so good

I was a defo sceptic but for 17 quid i thought i would give it a go
Get a full roll of 6mm twin and earth for that.