telescopic work platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
not sure. looks a bit flimsy when he stands on it. like it dips in the middle :RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks ideal ..... I liked it but does it conform to BS?

its good to see you back ryan :RpS_thumbup: yes it conforms to british standards. so long as it doesnt creak. the last few ive bought - in the last two months - have creaked like crazy and have driven me mad. and im only eleven stone ffs. this looks smooth man

they make this things so expensive for some reason. it looks ideal but id jack the middle hinge. not needed imo. most of us have vans so plenty of space

the middle hinge is the achilles heel. weak point. i would have bought one at £120 but i could go on holiday for £220 ffs

fukc it. im getting one. hes sold it to me with his charisma and joie de vivre :RpS_thumbup: and his slip ons ....

the middle hinge is the achilles heel. weak point. i would have bought one at £120 but i could go on holiday for £220 ffs

Am on holiday .... And 100% rather be here than at home with one for that price lol 120 and i could be tempted would be very handy , how long do the legs go ?

Wouldn't last long with me, not the 15 stone bit but how long till all them buttons and hinges get clogged up with sheite

if the lowest setting was 300mm then 500 and 800 id defo buy 1...

am I the only 1 that finds 500mm hopups to high for standard newbuild lids and im only 6ft:RpS_confused:

if the lowest setting was 300mm then 500 and 800 id defo buy 1...

am I the only 1 that finds 500mm hopups to high for standard newbuild lids and im only 6ft:RpS_confused:
@Olican would find the 300mm one to high lol he's eleventeen foot seventy three

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.