Teeside plasterers?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hutchy07

Is there any plasters on this forum from teeside, I have done 2 years at middlesbrough colleage and acheived my diploma level 2 since finishen college in the summer I have secured a few plastering jobs for myself for freinds and family and had a bit of work on the insulation renderwhat's getting put up in the area, I would be happy to labour for you and help with the plastering, I need to pick up more experience anything will be much appreciated or even a point in the rite direction hope to here back from someone

Thanks, Shaun

Alright there Shaun :RpS_thumbsup: there are a few from that neck of the woods but would not like to name them for fear of getting it wrong, my wife is from Teeside and tells me not to get it wrong....again :RpS_blushing: best of luck bud

yeah durhams a bit of a treck still when i pass my test i would be willing to travel up to durham and just googled chorley mate thats over a 2hours drive

Hey you leave Chorley alone lol :D am bloody miles away but am sure there are some lads on here who could help you out shaun?? Best of luck and welcome:thumbup: by the way a 2 hour drive is more like 3 in my landrover :D

Infact i think i "passed di Hutchy from di left hand side" on my travels :D only messing pal

Status
Not open for further replies.