tax reliefs on mobole phone

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
What is the ruleing on mobile phones on a monthly contract what reliefs can you claim tax back on.

that is what I thought but if your calling home then thats not business related so am told

Henry, no one is going to go through your call history to check that every call is business related :)

The firm I work for provides all employees with a mobile phone, Iphones at that. Can't see for 1 minuet the gaffer paying for that unless he can write it off against tax.

Personal calls never get questioned, or the amount of texts internet etc.

our accountant asks us a percentage of
buisiness to private use...

just in case i need to justify it someday ?

What is the rest of that number john ?, just askin for a friend like.:RpS_blushing:
funny story re 0906 number, my uncle a farmer had a hired hand on his farm, the bloke was for milking 5o cows morning and evening etc, my uncle been very busy etc, one day a big bill came for the phone, I am talking of a place where an extra 50p would be investigated but this was massive, so he looked through his bill as you do and saw the 0906 number, this was strange to him, he never knew or saw 0906 numbers before so he asked his old mum did she call this number, No was the answer to that, so curiosity got the better of him and he rang it, it was the s*x chat lines, so he realised it was the man in charge of his cows ringing the wank line, shortly after the farm hand vanished to england and remains today, ha ha

I remember the days of 0898 numbers before mobiles were so popular.AAAAhhhhhhhh back when life was simple.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.