Tapit tape

Seriously, though... I don't think I'd trust scrim to have strong enough adhesion to hold beads firm, pre-plastering.

Not saying it's impossible, but seems a bit sketchy.

I usually stick in with skim , quickest method
Today I did two fireplaces with stop end around the wooden mantle and brick pillars ( 14 lengths ) , I thought of this tape and originally I posted contact adhesive and finally tested , works A1 , Staples are crap on PB stop ends would have done a video but it was dirty mix and go lol
You could have used my tape, do away with drying time and used even dirtier water.

Put yours though the holes Paul.
I'm to big mate, if the adhesive is as good as you say it is it will be painful ripping that tape off your ball sack, tapits polkadot ballsack.
Do the video give us a laugh, you've spammed this place to f**k.
Give something back.

I'm to big mate, if the adhesive is as good as you say it is it will be painful ripping that tape off your ball sack, tapits polkadot ballsack.
Do the video give us a laugh, you've spammed this place to f**k.
Give something back.
I will give you a couple of pieces of cellophane to wrap your toffee bollox in?

You could have used my tape, do away with drying time and used even dirtier water.
Stuck em on , spliff and coffee , first mix , spliff ( no coffee cos it's bad for you ) , second mix , tool's in van , final trowel , don't sweep up and go lol
Was stuck pretty solid in 5 min , one of the mantles was bent so flexed stop end and put a screw either end , took off before skimming worked a treat

I am not going to risks using it, I read that after it being used 20 million times, 22 beads failed.
Or was that something else?
Used 20 million times, that will never happen.
More chance of tapit tape threads reaching that number.