taking a dump in the van

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodas

sick of shitting in random bags and buckets,thinking of boxing in one of those travel toilets in back of van you can get them for 50 quid from go outdoors ,chemical toilet you can just launch down drain wen emptying,do you think smell might make van stench

Lol it'd be head out the window driving.......a melingering fart from hell. The motion of the van would keep it nice n fresh like the day it was laid

shovel recce...............s**t in a hole in the garden.............:RpS_thumbup:

why on earth would you keep shitting in the van? go use the bog ffs lol does this happen every day?? there isnt many times i need to s**t at work, does your las make you eat that donkey food muesli all the time?

i find if theres a bog then oi definatly wnt need a macca but if there isnt one then ill need a macca all day till i cnt hold it any more:RpS_thumbdn:

haha,its only when your caught short,dont like pulling up to mrs smiths house first thing on a monday morning and first thing i do is insult her porcelian with last nights king prawn jalfrezi,not good

My body clock is good very rarely need a Turkish at work, but if I was desperate as in near touching cloth I would get to a mcds, or bookies, pub, not in a bag or bucket in the van

Last edited:
What's wrong with layin a skim bag on the floor?i learnt that first day on the job.u women! Or in a carrier in a bucket in the back of the van,then a surprise in the skip for the next guy:)

You should keep ALL boxes from small appliances (radios/toasters/kettles etc.) and sh!t in them. Then when you pass the next lay-by on the road you can place the box where it will be easily spotted, leave it there and drive off on your merry way, all the while laughing at the thought of innocent motorists screeching to a halt, thinking they had found something for nothing...............MUHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA............................:RpS_lol:

ive only s**t in the van a couple of times, I have in before work and then thats it for the day

s**t in a plaster bag, then fill it with off cuts of bead etc and leave it in the skip for the scrappy to dip there hands in!

aye i agree,the vans the last resort,but when your busy are spreading you aint got time to look for facilities

I quite regularly curl one down in the van, espesialy if im doing bathrooms and the sanitary has been ripped out.

I had a dump in the customers toilet a week or so ago, and it wouldnt flush :RpS_blushing: in the end i pulled the chain and give it shove with me small tool which done the trick. As for the smell i just blame who ever im working with. :RpS_thumbsup:

'morning after madras' does the water wash your arse at the same time?? cant remember the last time i had a solid shite

:RpS_lol:
whos off out this aft and whos working? casper will be working of course seen as its not a bankholiday in cotland

Oooh yeah,you can't beat getting some cold water splash back in the morning when your squirting out some red hot lava:RpS_love:

i took a dump in the van last week in an empty connie bucket i stood up to wipe my arse and heard a splat when i looked down another bit of poo dropped off my arse and hit the deck

so you stood up before wiping your arse? or was you not intending on wiping it anyway :RpS_scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.