Suspect trowel

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Had a carbon mt for a while now. Still can't finish with it thiugh its had a fair bit of hammer. Just noticed today the blade bends inwards, towards wall rather then away. Does it want some more hammer or is it f**k*d. Never noticed it before

We use em straight out of the box, shouldn’t be a problem with the bend as the pressure you use should get rid of it but if your having trouble just use it for floating

We use em straight out of the box, shouldn’t be a problem with the bend as the pressure you use should get rid of it but if your having trouble just use it for floating
Been using it for render to try n sort it. Gives skim a orange peel finish . Sure it's f**k**g snide

Put it on a flat surface and give the tang a hit with a hammer while holding it down not to hard it will come back about halfway down the tang

• Agree
Reactions: Djr
Had a carbon mt for a while now. Still can't finish with it thiugh its had a fair bit of hammer. Just noticed today the blade bends inwards, towards wall rather then away. Does it want some more hammer or is it f**k*d. Never noticed it before

Put it on a flat surface and give the tang a hit with a hammer while holding it down not to hard it will come back about halfway down the tang

I've gotta hold medi on flat concrete floor and put body weight behind it till it nearly snaps to get the cuunt flat again lol

The thing with these extra light trowel they warp easy when being cleaned aswell...... @Gibbo advised me to leave mines in water over night.
The trowel will last longer.
So far so good :birra::birra:
I didn’t realise it was one of these weird trowels, I thought it was a bog standard carbon Marshaltown

The thing with these extra light trowel they warp easy when being cleaned aswell...... @Gibbo advised me to leave mines in water over night.
The trowel will last longer.
So far so good :birra::birra:
I tempted just to get ass xtra light. . Sick of tucking carbons in on a night

Best I could get. Bit mpre hammer or get it on flea bay as vintage

Attachments

• 20181018_091550.jpg
    20181018_091550.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 164
I cba F*****g about with carbons, always get stainless steel, use em on sand cement for a while to get them sharp then good to go skimming,

Carbons just bung in a mixing bucket full of water every night no f**k**g about with it ever