sur mags

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

S a plastering

Private Member
is there anywhere in uk sells these been looking on the web but they are all american sites so have to pay import duty

is there anywhere in uk sells these been looking on the web but they are all american sites so have to pay import duty
just ask them to tick the box saying that they are a gift and then you wont have to pay the duty

reminds me of a couple of years ago when our lasses favver bought a laptop off ebay from china he paid about £900 for it it was worth about £1,500 he asked them to tick the gift box on the customs slip to which they said they would do. a few week later he was contacted by the customs blokes telling him he had a few £100 quid to pay in excise duty :RpS_lol: chinka fukkas he said lol

reminds me of a couple of years ago when our lasses favver bought a laptop off ebay from china he paid about £900 for it it was worth about £1,500 he asked them to tick the gift box on the customs slip to which they said they would do. a few week later he was contacted by the customs blokes telling him he had a few £100 quid to pay in excise duty :RpS_lol: chinka fukkas he said lol

av been skanked a couple of times wity gear from over the pond and getting stung with paying the duty........good point NPS :RpS_thumbup:

:RpS_lol: no mate i keep saying am gonna get some but then cant be arsed!! i will though eventually :RpS_blushing:

(im secretly waiting for you to sell yours really cheap :RpS_wink:)

haha mine are a few years old now pal coverd in all sorts plus i lost one of the wing bolts so had to replace it with an alan key one and the leg pads are coverd in leg sweat from all that hard work i do haha i wanna try a set of the skywalker 2s only ever had the sw1s does anyone know if they will be bringing out 3s

Dont buy the Skywalker 2's they are clumpy and heavy. I bought my surmags off ebay years ago after seeing gibbo with a set on a site. I later bought the Marshalltown Skywalker 2 to give them a try they are heavy and clumpy but persisted with them and used them for years, 4 months ago one of the leg straps come off and had to use my sur mags as an emergency, felt like running with no footwear or stilts on they felt soo light. I was too use to the heavy Skywalkers. Wont go back to them now gonna keep using my surmags.

yeah i had herd they were shite thats why i swerved them wen i was in the market and i had a good deal on the 1s from buttles, with the sur mags as you have a bar comeing up the inside and outside of your leg isnt there the chance that if you catch the 2 inside ones when walking you will kill yaself other than that i cnt see much difference between mtsw1s and the sur mags??

grump have you tried the surmags, as they are by far better. The only thing that the MT 2 has is the quick release system on adjusting height and strapping.

looks that way mate as far as i know they are the only stilts of that design so the original design must be doin something right
rpc do you mean the sur mags feel more stable?? i looked at them last night and liked the look of them but as i said i could see myself catching the 2 inside bars and tripping.
as were on the subject of stilts what do you guys do when wearing stilts with shorts everytime i do i end up rubbing the skin i tried just putting a spare pair of socks round my leg to cushion it but diddnt work

Are they the same design as sw1s? I had those for years, a couple of pairs. I thought they were pretty good but then jumped on the twos, they adjust easy and padded around the calf.

the sur mags are pretty much the same as the mtsw1s if i could get the padded calf from the 2s on the 1s id be laffing, anyone know if you can do that

thier fine with trousers but in these sunny days im wearing shorts i think im goin to order some of the lambswool ones you said about they sound dream ta for that i diddnt know they did them

Status
Not open for further replies.