Superfex

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they bend when you push them onto the bead leaving a hollow, nightmare to follow with a normal trowel.

As it gets worn in the blade obviously get thinner and more delicate and if you run up the bead then it will leave marks on the blade that will score through the finish and if it does I use bit of 800s wet and dry give it a little rub and it's back smooth again, but i just try stay away from bead or trowl away from it :RpS_thumbup:

i got one a couple of months ago and malc ran me through how he uses his and i havent changed since the only time any of my mts have come out the bag is if ive needed a smaller one for tight spaces or me 20 for rendering, i wouldnt use another trowel other than the ss s*p*r*lex for plastering now

ive just asked the missus to slap me then re read the thread to make sure id read it right haha

I know they are the new thing on here and everyones raving about them. I'm just talking from my experiences following my mate who had one, it just didn't leave it flat enough when following with a normal mt.

Try it, maybe you use it differently? My mates finish with a normal trowel was immaculate, we put it down to the bendiness of the blade and didnt really persevere much with it.

I know they are the new thing on here and everyones raving about them. I'm just talking from my experiences following my mate who had one, it just didn't leave it flat enough when following with a normal mt.

Try it, maybe you use it differently? My mates finish with a normal trowel was immaculate, we put it down to the bendiness of the blade and didnt really persevere much with it.
I'll give him a tenner for it

His bird is setting up a Drama department in an international school in Kuching. He's a househusband/layabout now.

had same thing with lad that works with me stopped him using the trowel as his end result was not as good as done with a mt

Hi Lucius,

They are different, we have them available with a Fiberglass bracket so they are very lightweight yet still have great strength.

We also have them coming out with a metal bracket for 16" and over

Ryan i cant find them on your site !! the feedback that i had on the Ref*** ones was that they were a heavy trowel, your fiberglass one seems more appealing !!

Have any of the blokes used your ones yet and have we had any feedback ?

Whats the cost of yours compared to Ref*** ?

What size is the one with the fiberglass bracket ?
@lucius apologies mate never seen your post Ryan's pretty much answered it, theres a post on here somewhere of the one with a fiberglass bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mate,

Have lots of guys using them and the feedback has been great. Some are unsure on the handle as they are used to a Marshalltown. Spunky said he thought the handle was quiet nice to be fair. It is something im sure you will get used to.

Sorry about the website, its being re-built as we speak and the new stuff hasn't been put on there yet.

Prices and sizes as follows:

12" EZEFlex Trowel: £22.00 + VAT

13.5" EZEFlex Trowel: £25.00 + VAT

Delivery will be the normal £8

How much for a Marshall town 16" & 13.5 eye flex delivery to lpool. Pm a price and ill sort payment out or is it all on the site?

Don't forget the 25%discount for forum Members.....

Hi mate,

Best to give me a call and I can sort it out for you and give u a decent discount. Our cut off time is 3.30... Not leaving you with much time!

25% discount sounds fine, please note we have just increased our delivery rates by 85% to match competitors though! Lol :)

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.