Sunday wankers

Members online

No members online now.
Is it a dump ? There seems to be a bit of snobery going on ? But, hay, what do I know, eh . I only (stum belend) across this place, thanks to smoothy .
Levenshulme is historically not the best but one of those on the up areas. I love where I live it’s not boring.

Having said that I’ve just googled my postcode, @Stevieo might be interested to hear, and it’s technically Burnage! Lol

Levenshulme is historically not the best but one of those on the up areas. I love where I live it’s not boring.

Having said that I’ve just googled my postcode, @Stevieo might be interested to hear, and it’s technically Burnage! Lol

Yeah... Up and coming. Just like Brixton. That's not boring either.

Having to ask Google where you live, you spakker.

Turns out for once in my life I was wrong. I beg your f**k**g pardon and I'm very f**k**g sorry. It is a Manchester postcode.

He was something else eh, felt sorry for him , to a point, but saw him in other lights too.

1A19B7B0-2CB0-499B-BBD0-132D369FD557.jpeg

Yeah... Up and coming. Just like Brixton. That's not boring either.

Having to ask Google where you live, you spakker.

Turns out for once in my life I was wrong. I beg your f**k**g pardon and I'm very f**k**g sorry. It is a Manchester postcode.
Humph. I’ve not lived here all that long and since I’m right near Levenshulme train station and the centre it feels like that’s where I live!

Best thing about here is the mcvities factory. Smells of biscuits when they’re baking!

A picture of you on your knees begging might go some way towards earning my forgiveness :coffe:

He just wanted to be accepted in a gang of bullys, then join in ! However he could'nt cut it. Total f**k up ! Imo. Did feel for his pain though, he got well smashed !
It was the best internet smash on a grown man I've ever seen. I was proud to be a part of that.

He just wanted to be accepted in a gang of bullys, then join in ! However he could'nt cut it. Total f**k up ! Imo. Did feel for his pain though, he got well smashed !
Well I don’t give a f**k what was said between him and others. He followed my posts round like a psycho. Told me I was fat, ugly, boring... um, stationary? And said I’d slugged my guts out plastering these years for male attention. And all because I had the audacity to pull him up, initially, for calling some poor lady a paedo who just wanted to know how long it took for plaster to dry! Lol

Well I don’t give a f**k what was said between him and others. He followed my posts round like a psycho. Told me I was fat, ugly, boring... um, stationary? And said I’d slugged my guts out plastering these years for male attention. And all because I had the audacity to pull him up, initially, for calling some poor lady a paedo who just wanted to know how long it took for plaster to dry! Lol
I know, I watched it all ! He wanted to bully, then got bullyed :ROFLMAO: Then could'nt take it! So Funny , and sad ! Creepy c**t though ! There my feelings in a nutshell!

I actually think I was rather f**k**g dignified with my responses to him when it got serious!

The rest well yeah, bloke had zero banter! Honestly I’ve been meaner to you and we’ve yet to fall out!

Yeah maybe you did but
A) I'm such a thick skinned mong that I didn't notice.

And
B) if I had noticed I'd have liked it.

Can you do it again?

Could be worse you could be gavine :ROFLMAO:

Yeah maybe you did but
A) I'm such a thick skinned mong that I didn't notice.

And
B) if I had noticed I'd have liked it.

Can you do it again?
Anytime you want to verbally spar buddy I’m there! Haven’t we been doing that all evening though? Pretty sure you called me a fat old lesbian and I pretty much called you a drunk with bobby orange already?

You’re right, you are a thick skinned mong.

But count your blessings it’s all online! apparently in person I get drunk, put people in headlocks and crash furniture around! Although there is zero evidence for these allegations!! :risas:

I actually think I was rather f**k**g dignified with my responses to him when it got serious!

The rest well yeah, bloke had zero banter! Honestly I’ve been meaner to you and we’ve yet to fall out!
I was off here at this point who was this guy? Everyone posts his pic up and I do laugh at him but have absolutely no idea who the geezer is what was his profile name?

Anytime you want to verbally spar buddy I’m there! Haven’t we been doing that all evening though? Pretty sure you called me a fat old lesbian and I pretty much called you a drunk with bobby orange already?

You’re right, you are a thick skinned mong.

But count your blessings it’s all online! apparently in person I get drunk, put people in headlocks and crash furniture around! Although there is zero evidence for these allegations!! :risas:
Wanna fight lezza ;)