Stupid phone calls

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_removed

Does everybody get these, I can just about deal with the ppi, yell and other marketing calls but stupid customers who ring you up and -

Expect your services within 5 days

Tell you how long their job will take

Tell you what gear you need

And the best one of all, tell you how much they are paying you.

Had about 3 this week, the latest about an hour ago.

Nob heads

my son who is 20 months old loves answering the phone , he picks it up, says hallo, then starts the baby talk, very funny as they try to explain stuff to him while he says pokka pokka

My favourite is when the caller tells you "it just needs a quick skim"...............:RpS_confused: whatever one of those is.................:rolleyes)

Hi, my ceiling needs plastering, how much would it cost,"what size is it" they say oh I will ring you back but never do,
sometimes the same person rings you twice for a quote without realising they already rang 5 mins ago,

How much to fix 7 cracks in the ceiling was one call I had, cant recall my answer,

I came home one time (pre mobiles ) two messages on the answer phone one said I think my phone is falling down, second one my ceiling has fallen down, went to price it and he wanted bathroom fitted etc so I did not get it.

The last one was near 30m2 of rendering 20 miles away for a 'builder'

He got a bit brave on the phone when we disagreed on prices, half a days work for 1 man he said, only been rendering 12 months but seemed a little unfair

The ones that make me laugh....
hi were just phoning regarding your recent accident!!do you know you are entitled to ££££££s compo ..:RpS_unsure:
.what feckin accident????? I must have been concussed ? Cause I remember feck all accident!!.:RpS_lol: ......:RpS_laugh:

The ones that make me laugh....
hi were just phoning regarding your recent accident!!do you know you are entitled to ££££££s compo ..:RpS_unsure:
.what feckin accident????? I must have been concussed ? Cause I remember feck all accident!!.:RpS_lol: ......:RpS_laugh:
i,ve had that one ,then they said "are you sure " :RpS_cursing:

:RpS_laugh: Mates dad owns that shop ,been there for years and years,don't know how tho , never seen anybody in there :-0

Get the usual ones as well. PPI, someone wanting got sell us a website, calls that start with 'this is an important message' no idea what it is s I've turned my phone off by then, blocked calls, call centres who cut you off without saying anything, mobile phone salespeople.. Oh and customers :rolleyes)
For some reason some will only accept quotes over the phone and decline when we say we'll go and have a look.
Some say they have a strict budget, others expect you to be sitting at home waiting for them to be ready or you turn up and it's either not first fixed, someone else is already there, they've moved or changed their minds..
One for me, keep getting phone calls for an Ian Haywood from several companies - about 10 so far.

i hate stupid phone calls and as much as i hate..i received more bloody stupid calls.Even sometimes i switched off my cell phone due to these dum calls.

I used to to get the angle beads guys 3 times a week ,telling me "what a great deal they have at the moment ":RpS_cursing: if they are 2p a bead ,it is still, NO !

I recieved 2 calls today in a reply to me looking for labourer.
Both just out colege.
1 wants 120 a day
Other 100.
Neither drive. Only own a trowel

Status
Not open for further replies.