Struggling with pace/picking up pace?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good man? It will come in time, the more. big lids you do, everyone hates ceilings:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
Yeah, just dont panic if it starts to turn, that only makes things worse. If you think you might lose it, hit it with a little water early. You'll be able to get over it faster and so catch up.

Umm yup, when you've picked off yr hawk (handboard for those north of watford), stand so yr first stroke is a push stroke to get the plaster onto the lid. Pushing is less strenuous on the 'ole shoulders!. So, push it on and pull backwards over it, then push to smooth it down, if you work like i do with 3 stroke per trowel full. Hope that makes it clearer...

What you mean the way any spread worth is salt does it?

never heard of pushing plaster on a ceiling hmm so your useing the back edge of the trowel to push it on makes no sence.

never heard of pushing plaster on a ceiling hmm so your useing the back edge of the trowel to push it on makes no sence.

I think you've misread what ive written ole bean....

Essexandy, you'd be suprised how many folk who don't do it that way!

Don't take the piss Henry I can't believe an old hand like yourself hasn't at least seen spreads using this method.

Status
Not open for further replies.