Struggling now!!!

Members online

giphy.gif

It'd be stupid to invite if they (or anyone) did want plastering as I'm not a plasterer.

I think @Danny just wants me here for some equality quota or other. One builder per thousand plasterers or something. Just think of me as the token black man.

If you're an Antarctic surveyor then it's stupid sitting in the UK then isn't it?

Not many Antarctics round here.

If you're an Antarctic surveyor then it's stupid sitting in the UK then isn't it?

Not many Antarctics round here.

Get with it granddad, we have satellites 'n' sh1t now. It's just like roofers quoting using google earth. :rolleyes:

My heads everything my body ain't.

I'm as weak as a twig mentaly have been since a child!

I'm going to get up shower and try and write myselfa lock down time table I think.

honestly get yourself an Airfix model or something off of ebay. I was drawing plans to make a Cesna out of some scraps of 4mm ply last week. Also started whittling cos something popped up on my Facebook feed so now have a set of wood carving knives on order cos I reckon the Stanley knife I've been using may be a bit dangerous :sorprendido3:

No guna lie after a good start heads really starting to wobble.

This is 2nd morning I've woke up with no purpose, all family are ok and dont need owt, wifes working from home, kids got bits of homework and then play with there mates on computers.

I honestly dont know what to do with myself.

Do you think the government will extend beyond 3 weeks?????
seriously zombie,.....i can see this going for at least a year,

Government have you all locked up

Think . seriously why give you freedom back in the next couple of weeks , when they have all this control , then to give you it all back nah man not a chance like never ! You will have to pay a price for it

Customers have long gone will take some serious balls for them to have you back in their houses this year

They Got you sat waiting going insane , & for fooking what that cheque from inland revenue
You will need as the economy will be on it knees
Ohh I am cheery so & so

Your welcome

Sounds like South Georgia? It's the only place I can think of down that way with a post office and '60s buildings.
Port lockroy I think .isolated tourist attraction, dingys ferry fat Americans from cruise ships to write and send postcards home from there . They love the penguin . English girl runs it .

Think . seriously why give you freedom back in the next couple of weeks , when they have all this control , then to give you it all back nah man not a chance like never ! You will have to pay a price for it

Customers have long gone will take some serious balls for them to have you back in their houses this year

They Got you sat waiting going insane , & for fooking what that cheque from inland revenue
Ohh I am cheery so & so

Your welcome
Another conspiracy theorist :rolleyes:

Ohh I am cheery so & so

Your welcome
You are a just a fookin moral sponge ...........................Just saying