Strava v map my ride/run

John j

Mono Don
Whats everyone use . I used to be a mmr person but lads i go out with got me to get strava for the segments. Thought it was great at first but now looks at some times other people get and think they must be on a motor bike. We have these f**k**g e bikes now that you could be trying to beat.
I have 15 seconds on this climb thats about 30 meters. Steep as f**k. Some one has clocked 3 seconds.

Whats everyone use . I used to be a mmr person but lads i go out with got me to get strava for the segments. Thought it was great at first but now looks at some times other people get and think they must be on a motor bike. We have these f**k**g e bikes now that you could be trying to beat.
I have 15 seconds on this climb thats about 30 meters. Steep as f**k. Some one has clocked 3 seconds.
Some of the times are ridiculous. I was the fastest round llandegla once averaging 60mph haha something went wrong with the sat nav. Enjoyed being king of the mountain for a week. Takes the fun out of riding though it’s got so competitive. People out for best times rather than a good enjoyable ride. Balls to it. O clock my times sometimes but not to compete. Just so I know how far and how high I’ve been.

You dont know who.s on these e bikes. They want taxing .
I switched it on other day on way back from leeds in van by mistake. Got some funny messages of some of mates