Strata mp016

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim85

Hi guys

Anyone know much about these machines? There's not all that much been said about them on the net.

Does anyone know if they can be set up to spray finish? Like the Ritmo and m100?

I would stick with what seems popular, in my experience your always better off speaking to a recommended dealer there's plenty of them on here including myself getting the right back up and support is one of the most important things when your making an investment like this, your more then welcome to give me a call on 07950 309632

I did speak to the rep about one and he was more than willing to come out to site and spray a panel for us to do a real site demo I think his name was Sam, I never had the demo unfortunately as a friend advised against them as he knew first hand someone had one and was having problems with it, I do wish I'd have had the on site demo though, there was one on fleabay last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Jim85 as said above really I not seen them working but spraying finish requires a very precise set up and you would want good training aswell if you would like info on the M-Tec M100 or the Eze machine please give me a call on 07773286659

There's a guy where I live who sells them he said they're great but if he wants to sell them he's going to say that [emoji3] I just wanted to know if anyone has used one and how they got on with it??

No problem I would always say do your homework and look at each machine carefully and speak with other machine guys on here aswell

You always get companies coming out with new this and that ,saying its better ,stick with the time served machines and Dealers ,imho

There's a video of someone spraying board finish with the 025 somewhere on Facebook I found. First time iv seen board finish going thru a pump mind

yeah multi goes straight through it
don't forget its knocking and spraying so the gear is fresh all the time
it was a bit slower that day we was putting it on a bit stiffer for the early day lol

Hi guys

Anyone know much about these machines? There's not all that much been said about them on the net.

Does anyone know if they can be set up to spray finish? Like the Ritmo and m100?

there a great little machine we had one on demo, spraying sm700, we were up 2 lifts of scaffold with it, the rep told us it would do skim aswell but didnt test it for that, reasonably priced if I recall.
I didn't buy it as I wasn't in the market for one at the time, more of a nosey.

there a great little machine we had one on demo, spraying sm700, we were up 2 lifts of scaffold with it, the rep told us it would do skim aswell but didnt test it for that, reasonably priced if I recall.
I didn't buy it as I wasn't in the market for one at the time, more of a nosey.
Lol that's extreme tyre kicking, did you get him to spray the whole panel

I brought one today. Will let you know how I get on with it once it gets used
You must have ordered that a few weeks back? So why bother asking for info on it after you've paid for it? Bit arse about face to be honest

Nope got it second hand. I knew it would spray render just wanted to know if I could spray finish with it. So there!

Status
Not open for further replies.