Stonepack render

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuart23

Private Member
Anyone used this?

Done a job this week for a roofer and this was the gear he had brought, base coat and dash receiver. Was a bit dubious at first but when i started using the stuff it spread amazing, was brilliant to use. Contacted the rep and been quoted great prices on it so going to start using it a lot more. Just wondered if anyones tried it?

£4.75 a bag for normal base coat, £7 for polymer enhanced (hp12). £4.95 for all colours top coat £6.50 for enhanced top coat (overcoating). Only used it on a large chimney breast so not sure of times . Coverage 2m2 a bag top coat ( allegedly)

That sounds interesting , you never know the margins that the big companys make . These may just not have massive overheads etc and not as big a margin ?

Only ever used stonepack once on a job last year as it was supplied by main contractor, I agree with you, great stuff to spread. i was overcoating existing dash. Rep told me just go over it in one coat with a light spray of water over existing, i was a bit worried about suction but had plenty of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.