stolen Genplus

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin

Private Member
Generator been stolen in Northamptonshire, serial number 092/27_07 if anyone gets offered one please pm me, long shot I know

Hi Merlin,

Sorry to hear about this.

Will keep our eyes out for it. We have actually just had someone in the shop this morning to buy a new one for the exact same reason.

The bastards man , u never know with all social media etc these days , got to be sold to certain people handy to get the word out , as much as for you to get it back as for the poor f**k*r buying it and the police taking it if they found it on him !

Skum bags though , nightmare having to lock the van every time your in and out jobs cant trust people these days . Not as bad if theres a few of you loading in as theres nearly always somebody at your van if ur on ur todd though its left for a while longer . Im guessing urs got stolen at a nighttime though , not like this . All the same bastards though , F*****g really annoy me they do !

The bastards man , u never know with all social media etc these days , got to be sold to certain people handy to get the word out , as much as for you to get it back as for the poor f**k*r buying it and the police taking it if they found it on him !

I certainly won't be surprised if it turns up.

We have had similar things happen to us. A couple of years ago we had an M300 stolen from us, I then got a call from someone and he tried selling it back to me. Met him at 7 on a Saturday morning with 2 Riot Vans and about 10 Police officers. If they are stupid enough to steal it, they are stupid enough to slip up!

I certainly won't be surprised if it turns up.

We have had similar things happen to us. A couple of years ago we had an M300 stolen from us, I then got a call from someone and he tried selling it back to me. Met him at 7 on a Saturday morning with 2 Riot Vans and about 10 Police officers. If they are stupid enough to steal it, they are stupid enough to slip up!

lol ducking nob

I know it's a bit late but why don't people put a tracker on their machines? You can get them little flat white things that you can easily stash inside somewhere I keep meaning to get one for my whisk, my mate bought about 4 for around fifty quid keep meaning to get one off him anyway hope you get it back.

I know it's a bit late but why don't people put a tracker on their machines? You can get them little flat white things that you can easily stash inside somewhere I keep meaning to get one for my whisk, my mate bought about 4 for around fifty quid keep meaning to get one off him anyway hope you get it back.

Tell me more?

Looked onto trackers myself. Good idea. Plus you get the option to call the bizzies in or turn up yerself mob handed

Thank you, anybody know if sjl power are still around can't get through on their landlines!
Cheers

Hi John,

The EZE Genset is a 15 KVA Petrol Generator with a 25 HP Kohler Engine
The Engine comes with a 2 year guarantee from Kohler and the Altenator comes with a 1 year guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.