sto levellcote

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
merlin said:
any body sprayed it? got to do some in couple of weeks
[/quote yes sprayed loads great stuff to use we spray one coat rule spat then take off any high spots with i section if armarmat classic goes on top with mess if only primer and top coat we some times sponge up it flys through are g4

McPlaster said:
K-rend make Sto base coat
didnt know that should spray ok then , cheeres
spen said:
merlin said:
any body sprayed it? got to do some in couple of weeks
[/quote yes sprayed loads great stuff to use we spray one coat rule spat then take off any high spots with i section if armarmat classic goes on top with mess if only primer and top coat we some times sponge up it flys through are g4

cheers spen , were not doin top coat they just want the base spraying for some reason

killwaughter make for most of em but one or two bring french or german stuff in. I wasnt sure that they made sto tho, i wouldv expected them to bring in german gear. alot of wetherby is krend. stucco build - (dryvits equivalent to sto level coat) is also krends uf base. sprays nice

yes i never used it but heard good things about it from the lads with the machine.
Think goody uses a bit of sas

have used primo's base rend, sas float, parex parmurex, they all much the same really......great gear to spray and work with, everyone who uses modern bagged basecoats rate them over trad mixes

sprayed it a couple of years ago applied it like ocr s hits and wet rubbed up a treat its even ok with the waffle next day

Status
Not open for further replies.