Stilts

Status
Not open for further replies.
the marshalltown stywalkers are the best.ive had the first ones but these are much better.they are heavier thatthe first one but much more sturn and feel safer

Try durastilts mk 4 ones best I've used found then better than Marshalltown more comfortable on your legs only down side cost 300 quid

dura still are the best for comfort but the skywalkers are easy to adjust to setting and in my opionion,are the steadiest

Sorry mate I thought the new ones were terrible the bindings are good but I couldn't get on with the spring it all felt too stiff

I bought a set off ebay years ago but found both my feet were hurting trying to keep my balance on them, never worn or tried any again.

tried my mates 2's and hated them felt very unstable on them because of the spring being too stiff just no flex in them, although the bindings were much better

if you get the chance try some mate just to compare the 2, i have the ones and have tried the 2s and appart from the leg straps on the 2s being more comfy i just found the ones more sturdy, i had mine on my highest setting the other day:-0 bit un-nerving but wernt to bad in the end

if you get the chance try some mate just to compare the 2, i have the ones and have tried the 2s and appart from the leg straps on the 2s being more comfy i just found the ones more sturdy, i had mine on my highest setting the other day:-0 bit un-nerving but wernt to bad in the end
I will have a look mate,only ever had to use them on the lowest setting so far.most of my ceiling work is standard 2.4ish stuff

Try durastilts mk 4 ones best I've used found then better than Marshalltown more comfortable on your legs only down side cost 300 quid
Same here had Marshall town ones but don't like them. Durastilts I got have sheep fur round calf so are alot comfortable and they are light aswel:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.