Still the best paddle mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plastering4u

Yesterday bought a new paddle for my Eibenstock 1800w mixer drill....I've had this (superb) drill 7 years now, and in my opinion still remains the best on the market.

he has a point they are the best about, there bomb proof.
aint sure why youve posted it tho,unless your a rep for them.

we have 300 metres or so to crack on with when we get time in about a month or so in your neck of the woods in sheffield S8,
ill give you a shout nearer the time if you want.you can mess with it till your hearts content.

we have 300 metres or so to crack on with when we get time in about a month or so in your neck of the woods in sheffield S8,
ill give you a shout nearer the time if you want.you can mess with it till your hearts content.

Nice one mate, I'll bring our pump as well and we'll have a machine off

Yesterday bought a new paddle for my Eibenstock 1800w mixer drill....I've had this (superb) drill 7 years now, and in my opinion still remains the best on the market.

Thats the ones with the stupid handles on both sides innit, utter crap imo. Cant beat the bosch GRW11E, they go on for 15 years+ and will mix a water butt full of gear.

Sent my drill off for repairs and used a 750 watt for skimming till it was nicked I use 1700w refina

do they all have a speed trigger (cant remember what the word is for it, tis early) the one where you press it and the speed gets faster? when mine went to the menders I borrowed one and it was shite!! i filled the bucket open the bag ready to pour it in and pressed the trigger and it was all or nothing with the drill and the water jumped out of the bucket

don't matter which one you got at the end of the day, as long as it mixes the s**t an you can get it on the walls, you could have the best all singing all dancing mixer in the country but it rarely makes any difference to your finish, and it's more nickable if it's a decent MIXUR

I gotta 1800, love it to bits, although when it starts spitting dust through the motor it freaks me out. thought i was getting shocked when it first happened. Could do with being lighter I guess.

Those bosch ones don't look that durable compared to a big fcuk off refina

They haven't got much power for a good drill have they I'm not knocking them I think there good drills they must be well tuned or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.