Still no work

Status
Not open for further replies.

wb19

Hi all still no work finding it slow at the moe . If any one has any thing would be appreciated plasterer improver . Also have experience in ewi systems thanks again

Yes, you did, terrible fish memory I have, I have been away and still am. Its easier if the lads see where you are based. Tough been out of work, we have all been there.

Ha no worrys mate . Ye sorry I forgot to add that in I'm willing to travel to as like I said before . Just hope it picks up

Hi all still no work finding it slow at the moe . If any one has any thing would be appreciated plasterer improver . Also have experience in ewi systems thanks again
Keep posting mate ,someone will come along ,you are one phone call from being busy :RpS_thumbsup: best of luck ,we have all been there mate

No worries mate ,it will pick up ,it always does ,hard thing is waiting around for the calls ,but when things are slow always good to look into new up and coming ways of plastering ,wallcrete is the one i want to get into to .

Gum tree website mate click construction on the jobs section. Thers been loads offered ther recently especially ewi work even offering to train up. Check daily mate and several times a day u gotta b first to spot new adds and pick up the phone. Gud luck pal I've been ther it's hard

Status
Not open for further replies.