still a kid at heart

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

Just bought a limited edition gears of war xbox 1, its just loading up, can honestly say ive not felt this happy in months...i think in my head im still 12 years old(y)
Ah sure the average age of a gamer is 30[emoji106] that's just me justifying my gaming habits[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get why grown men want to play video games. Life is too short to be sat in front of a to screen.

Don't get why grown men want to play video games. Life is too short to be sat in front of a to screen.

Life is to short to be staring at a wall all day, a video game is better than that

I'd rather go out and meet people go football home and away than spend time in front of the computer, plus I enjoy the time away from the enemy

Im not saying anything to wind anyone up....just thought id mention goldtrowel rules:hola:
And my builder rules...currently doing a full loft conversion off there 12 days work:) floor already strengthened though and staircase done

Fair play on my builder if ur getting that much work
After this job straight into 4 days and then another 4 day after that, all my builder......got 10 positive feedback now:)

Lol I can piss then and the feedback helps no end
Domestic 90% of a gud Job is being polite and making sure its spotless and there happy..amount of times I've just banged a wall on and there like or that looks brilliant is It finished..ant a fcking clue and there's no professional decorators going over it after..

Domestic 90% of a gud Job is being polite and making sure its spotless and there happy..amount of times I've just banged a wall on and there like or that looks brilliant is It finished..ant a fcking clue and there's no professional decorators going over it after..

Ive polished many a turds on that domestic shite.... waste of time.

It's about this time of year I usually set up the console although I've no man cave anymore since my son was born an took the last room up.

My best mate just bought a ps4 and give my son (his god son) his x box one complete with grand theft auto.

Needless to say I've nearly completed the game and no one is allowed on it.