sticking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never knew there was any,once its solid it should be fine, saying that ,I find that joints do crack on dot and dab boards much more so than on stud, wondering should the be taped rather than skimmed now.?

We have to houses to stick and skim coming up ,we have floated with sand and cement already, I will stick all day and tape and bead leaving it ready for skim if possible

:RpS_confused: ok then ill say two half days so that asif doesnt cry about the way i do things

i copy and pasted the above by the way:RpS_thumbup:

Our booked in job starting Monday is now not ready for 2 weeks,,,you would think they would tell you before today..

Wait till next day as a rule after paper taping the joins. If it HAS to be skimmed the same day then put paper tape using your skim or use 100mm wide scrim.

Who sticks and skims same day and who will wait til next day to skim?

tbh I do whatever suits me...if I need to be done I just chuck em up and crack straight on...I only leave if lots to go at or suits what im doing

used to do loads of conneys always done in a day

Our booked in job starting Monday is now not ready for 2 weeks,,,you would think they would tell you before today..

exact same for me john!

would soon be moaning if we told em couple days before we were guna be 2 weeks late!:RpS_angry:

leave a bit of dri wal adhesive in the bucket then you'll know when it's gone, put a dash of salt in the water if you want it go off faster, usually takes 3-4 hours to go off normally.

?????? :RpS_crying: realy mate?

Yes marra only dwarf walls, dab boards on, then fill beads out & tapes then one coat the fcukers :-(
drag the genny through the mud & bricks to each house, it's a good laugh :RpS_crying:

Yes marra only dwarf walls, dab boards on, then fill beads out & tapes then one coat the fcukers :-(
drag the genny through the mud & bricks to each house, it's a good laugh :RpS_crying:

Lol...Nice!!!

So what do they do with the House wall leave as brick?? Just covering blockwork on dwarfs like?:-0

Bet they give you 3 plots about 200m away from each other aswel mate don't they lol

I dunno marra I made it all up :RpS_biggrin:

Nah it was true but it wasn't me that was doing them they were left for the young lads to do & also the garage ceilings lol.
That's what they was paying for them at the time & they were doing 2-3 a day.

House wall left in brick marra.
Block work dwarf walls yeah.

I dunno marra I made it all up :RpS_biggrin:

Nah it was true but it wasn't me that was doing them they were left for the young lads to do & also the garage ceilings lol.
That's what they was paying for them at the time & they were doing 2-3 a day.

House wall left in brick marra.
Block work dwarf walls yeah.

lol:RpS_thumbsup:

"Damn I would have got away with it if it wasn't for that pesky zombie!!!":flapper:

Nice 1 buddy!!!:RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.