Sticking flipping render beads on!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy pinkgrip at 1,65 a tube and 4 blebs into the inside of corner of a typical renderplas bead will bring it out and hold it to where you need (if your doing it right) maybe stick one masonry nail in if need be, now it should take minuites to do saving you loadsa time instead of mixing 3 bags of whatever and time is money.

each to their own really but i used to dab beads but given the choice i would always use the grip - job permitting of course

i did my first rendering job when i was 19 for my mum and dad (when i was knew fook all) found electricians tape on the beads when i was taking it off few weeks back

seemed like a good idea at the time :D

plasterjfe said:
I buy pinkgrip at 1,65 a tube and 4 blebs into the inside of corner of a typical renderplas bead will bring it out and hold it to where you need (if your doing it right) maybe stick one masonry nail in if need be, now it should take minuites to do saving you loadsa time instead of mixing 3 bags of whatever and time is money.

each to their own really but i used to dab beads but given the choice i would always use the grip - job permitting of course

totally agree mate

Status
Not open for further replies.