Steel Blue Boots

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy2

As recommended by Church, nice one mate!
Ordered a pair they arrived today, must say first impressions are very good!! Very light and like trainers to wear, really comfy!! Time will tell but look the biz! Cheers Church.

You lot will be doin cat walks soon you bunch of nancy's .......ooh look at my boots....do you like my helmet ..etc.. etc , ;D ;D ;D

I got the Argyle boots, nubuck, like suede boots! I keep my helmet well polished too!! ;D You never know when you need it! ;)

Ive got the same , wait till they wear in they get even better ;) i can honestly say as long as you don't screed in them there bullet proof , glad you like them

Cheers mate, no don't like screeding, I was working with a bloke with no knee pads before, ended up with third degree burns, skin grafts and 6 weeks off work! :eek:

They sound good Church, checked the website and there is a supplier not far from me, will get a pair when i get the time of, have spent some time in Ozz and they are renowned for producing good footwear.
Lucius

I need a new pair of boots i bought a pair of dickies from wickes for a tenner (they were on offer) I know why now............ they hurt like f**k.........Might have to check these out. Whats the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.