Steaming artex

Members online

Straight forward enough, just get annoyed by small things like how the old copper boiler should have gone from fireplace, only went yesterday. Plumber couldn’t remove old detached lead pipes . I’ve removed them. Electrician couldn’t be arsed doing proper wiring (I got chisel and notched boards and bit of joist in the end but no give on wires, I give up!)
f**k the lot of them dickheads! Real spreads always persevere and come through in the end. After all out of all the trades we are the most mentally toughest!

So do you send a sample of the artex from all your over skim jobs to be tested for asbestos? I’ve been scraping the shot off for decades when no one knew it was in there so it’s a bit late for that now
No you don't have to send a sample. you don't scrape the artex simple u just coat it whith bonding or half half. you scrape up to you it your life. I think I've scrape some artex my self years ago it takes 30 40 till you notice the damage no need to worry m8 something going kill in the end i think women going get me three daughter and a wife

In my previous house, it was artex everywhere inc. the waste pipe. The plaster who I knew was very much a no nonsense guy, so leaving him to it, he kicked the pipe out the sockets, threw it out the house, and dumped it in someone's garden he didn't like :risas:

Finished my artex ceiling short while ago (was leather effect), scraped off the peaks, pva'd it, bonded it, and skimmed. Quite proud of the result!

Whys that? I don't do shite fiddly jobs when there's easier jobs out there. Lol. You're welcome to them.
What a picky little bloke you are! Lol.
Don’t do artex, don’t do kitchens or bathrooms! I bet you don’t do lids either :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

What a picky little bloke you are! Lol.
Don’t do artex, don’t do kitchens or bathrooms! I bet you don’t do lids either :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I seem to have touched a nerve with you about doing fiddly shite jobs nobody else really wants to do unless they really have to. Like I say each to their own. I don't need to do them. But good luck to you. And I didn't really mean fiddly jobs either. Just shite tedious and frustrating jobs with little reward. I did an infinity wall in a photo studio a few weeks back that was fiddly but very rewarding. O do what I choose to do whereas you do what you have to do.

I seem to have touched a nerve with you about doing fiddly shite jobs nobody else really wants to do unless they really have to. Like I say each to their own. I don't need to do them. But good luck to you. And I didn't really mean fiddly jobs either. Just shite tedious and frustrating jobs with little reward. I did an infinity wall in a photo studio a few weeks back that was fiddly but very rewarding. O do what I choose to do whereas you do what you have to do.
You ain’t touched a nerve with me at all. I just think you have a very picky attitude and by the way I do whatever brings the dough in.
BD7710E7-9526-4950-BDC8-DE1927982500.gif