Stair winders

What are you on about?

You using bonding on a ceiling when needed lime mix u pikey[/QUOTE]
Mate, I suggest you stop here. You have embarrassed yourself enough. I can continue, but that will be bad for you, and when I say bad I mean bad. I won’t comment on the subject any further . It might sound weird, but i like your naivety and sense of humour.

You using bonding on a ceiling when needed lime mix u pikey
Mate, I suggest you stop here. You have embarrassed yourself enough. I can continue, but that will be bad for you, and when I say bad I mean bad. I won’t comment on the subject any further . It might sound weird, but i like your naivety and sense of humour.[/QUOTE]

That’s not fair, what a tease. Please continue x

You cant start a thread on here without silly b*ll***s taking it over like a f**k**g dictatorship

Mate, I suggest you stop here. You have embarrassed yourself enough. I can continue, but that will be bad for you, and when I say bad I mean bad. I won’t comment on the subject any further . It might sound weird, but i like your naivety and sense of humour.

That’s not fair, what a tease. Please continue x[/QUOTE]
The eskimos iq is way more vibrant than yours, although frozen.

The eskimos iq is way more vibrant than yours, although frozen.

Bit too far mate, I’m actually offended. Thought u was ok[/QUOTE]
Don’t get softy on me now! As I said , I like the banter, but you are killing it without even realising it. Despite all the signals.

Bit too far mate, I’m actually offended. Thought u was ok
Don’t get softy on me now! As I said , I like the banter, but you are killing it without even realising it. Despite all the signals.[/QUOTE]

Just leave it mate, please. thanks

_20181209_212039.JPG

Just leave it mate, please. thanks

Suprise suprise the hunk of beef has feelings.

Of course I’m joking u f**k**g limes. Lifts here nowX thanks for the laugh back in bit u waffles

I reckon lumpy can’t handle the bants that’s y he’s always got beef with anyone who knows what there doing.u know what they say, there all the same fooking gingers fiery cannnts asuwere

Suprise suprise the hunk of beef has feelings.

Of course I’m joking u f**k**g limes. Lifts here nowX thanks for the laugh back in bit u waffles
Christ I knew you were joking, bloody hell you must have been taking far worse abuse for most of your life.
Twas funny though.