Stains on monocouche rendered garden wall

Members online

Helen117

9EDCA207-C9E2-4B60-8B48-91400FEB9042.jpeg
Hi, please could anyone give some advice on how to clean this rendered wall and how to help prevent these stains from happening. It was only rendered a year ago
Thank you
Helen

Attachments

• 34060FC3-E8EB-47E2-AEFC-BAC6E3E61734.jpeg
    34060FC3-E8EB-47E2-AEFC-BAC6E3E61734.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 225
  • 0D2FF380-0674-4142-9A90-858923E8C3FA.jpeg
    0D2FF380-0674-4142-9A90-858923E8C3FA.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 277
Try cilit bang black mould remover and elbow grease and playing with how long you leave it on to soak before cleaning off but all you can do is minimise stains that way
As @zombie wombie says you could prevent future staining by changing coping completely for a system that serves it purpose rather than one chosen for what appears to be low price point or aesthetics or both?

Thank you, the wall is our neighbours so we can’t change the coping. They were fine with us rendering it our side as they have also rendered their side.

Have it re-render every 6 months.
Paint the wall the same colour of the stain?
If you find a way to stop walls getting dirty let me know,
Also if you can find out how to stop trees dropping leaves.
And stop grass growing too long.

It will jet wash off no problem same as your wheelie bins I bet they need a clean too with all this crap weather
That’s the beauty of monocouche piece of piss to clean and look brand new
Weber to a cleaning agent too for really stubborn stains but no more than a quick spray on with that and a light jet wash jobs a good un

It will jet wash off no problem same as your wheelie bins I bet they need a clean too with all this crap weather
That’s the beauty of monocouche piece of piss to clean and look brand new
Weber to a cleaning agent too for really stubborn stains but no more than a quick spray on with that and a light jet wash jobs a good un
Tell me you don't jet wash your f**k**g wheelie bins