Staining/bleeding on new render, help please!

Members online

SteveB67

Hi, i hope someone on here can help. We recently had two small walls and
gate posts rendered. Two days after they were scratched it rained and we now have bleeding/running cement stains down the render from the capping stones on top. Can they be treated/remove? If so how, or is the solution just to paint them? The cement above has been treated to two coats of Thomson’s water seal.
Cheers in advance
Steve

Hi, i hope someone on here can help. We recently had two small walls and
gate posts rendered. Two days after they were scratched it rained and we now have bleeding/running cement stains down the render from the capping stones on top. Can they be treated/remove? If so how, or is the solution just to paint them? The cement above has been treated to two coats of Thomson’s water seal.
Cheers in advance
Steve
50mm overhang & drip mould in coping
For half a chance of no staining ....

Parex blanco du littoral colour BL10 (white) so it’s really noticeable. The capping stones were fitted with cement but the guy who fitted them never cleared the drip mould channel, so the water has been crossing that and using that as an easy route to run down the wall. I’ve just been out and cleared the channel of cement now so fingers crossed that has cured that. But the question now is how do I remove the cement run marks?

Pressure wash it if that doesn’t work and you don’t have an actual ditch in the render from the water paint it