Stabbed.

Members online

No members online now.

MIXERMAN

Another young person stabbed to death on the streets of London. I can't find one reference to the colour of the victim or the scum who did it .why. we know so why can't it be printed. If the victim was a Chinese tourist or Mexican. They would say so . The police don't stop and search young black men because it's seen as racist. Even though they are the ones carry knives and stabbing people.statistics prove it . Did the police search the tram for a white kid with ginger hair. The poor parents . I hope they stand up speak out about these young blacks running amuck.

Another young person stabbed to death on the streets of London. I can't find one reference to the colour of the victim or the scum who did it .why. we know so why can't it be printed. If the victim was a Chinese tourist or Mexican. They would say so . The police don't stop and search young black men because it's seen as racist. Even though they are the ones carry knives and stabbing people.statistics prove it . Did the police search the tram for a white kid with ginger hair. The poor parents . I hope they stand up speak out about these young blacks running amuck.
Put Croydon killer into google search bar …
@ see

Screenshot_20230928-175229.png

Is that what happened in 1666?
View attachment 75786
No that was accidentally started and timber houses but you know that I'd imagine !!
This in 2011 was not an accident though!

Alright Rodney !!
Betting Bbc GIF

I was insulating my sister loft for her the other day - found an old paper from 1982, Some c**t with an air gun shooting a kid on his bike and a baby in its push-chair. Fukcin psycho - c**t.
IMG_9096.jpeg