St Patricks day is looming,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to it take the kids to watch the parade. Then drop them off the my mum and dads for the night. Have mates home from USA and OZ for it. It's a long time since we had a good piss up.

Rember st patricks day falling on a tuesday when me and my mate were tacking flats has they were call then in kilburn , decided has both beening 2nd division irish we celibrate st pats day on monday and work on tuesday , i turn up home wednesday morning , the wife at that time not too happy ! went to work thursday found my mate sleeping in the canteen plus about another 5 lads,all hungover, Had to phone the subbie up and tell him we done our normal 8 flats , we met him at the pub on the friday , got the money and had to work all the weekend and late the next week to try and make the draw for the next week , we were running 2 flats behind every week till end of the job , great st pats days then, most sites use to closedown, done know if they do now days:RpS_drool:

Rember st patricks day falling on a tuesday when me and my mate were tacking flats has they were call then in kilburn , decided has both beening 2nd division irish we celibrate st pats day on monday and work on tuesday , i turn up home wednesday morning , the wife at that time not too happy ! went to work thursday found my mate sleeping in the canteen plus about another 5 lads,all hungover, Had to phone the subbie up and tell him we done our normal 8 flats , we met him at the pub on the friday , got the money and had to work all the weekend and late the next week to try and make the draw for the next week , we were running 2 flats behind every week till end of the job , great st pats days then, most sites use to closedown, done know if they do now days:RpS_drool:

remember er them days. Site agent who was normally an English guy say we want this that and the other done by Xday, we'd laugh n say it's Paddys day on yday, no chance. No one would turn up cos the whole site would be shut .

Easterns fecked it up @lucious

a mate of mine was a teacher who went back to our old school to teach ,and loved his gargle. he was a messy feckin lad on the drink specialy st pats day or rugby , normally you see him out on the beer clelibrating his face would be painted green white and orange and a bright green suit , anyway he got a warning from the school about his behavior and missing days etc. so st pats morning we are all in the bar opening time getting a few down waiting to go up to camden etc and who walks in the door all sober and dressed in a smart dark green suit and looking very respectable is our m8, so he orders a half pint , and everyones looking at him becoz its so unlike him , so we ask wots the craic arent you going to celibrate st pats and he says Sorry lads im on awarning iv got to behave myself and not be making a show and upseting the school and parents , so im off , when he turn his back he had the biggest tricolour sewn into the back of his smart suit , well we pissed ourselfs laughing , :RpS_thumbsup:

It's the final countdown....

finishing up meself on Fri cos the mighty Brentford FC kicking off at 12.30 on sat on Sky then whole day of rugby. Back to work on weds, 2 houses to o/skim :RpS_cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.