St Annes brick

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterite

I’ve got 48m2 of St Anne’s brickwork to render (external plain face) very tight beds and perps, aprox 5mm, brick is semi engineering / glazed, thinking of using sbr, rib lath and k rend, not used it before ? :-\

or you could use parex microgobetis which is a solution meant for giving you a key on smooth concrete etc which would suit the your bricks too.....just roller it on and render next day

Tight coat of HPX, its got fibres in it for strength, good stuff, and if your k-rending it anyway same manufacturer and the jobs a goodun.

goody said:
or you could use parex microgobetis which is a solution meant for giving you a key on smooth concrete etc which would suit the your bricks too.....just roller it on and render next day
youve mentioned this before goody could this be the death of base coats ???

Hi Plasterjfe
Thanks m8, I did search on tinternet and noticed hpx is supplied by krend, I’ve never used it, still hard to know which is best, I’ve always used sand, lime, cement, but would like to try some modern stuff

well the krend is easy to get hold of as its in alot of the big suppliers and they will carry the hpx and hp12 along with your colours but also weber is a big over the counter stockist too. I would just ask with your nearest suppliers what they got then decide. for the application you talk about I think weber with rend aid is a safe bet

Absolute criminal who would want to render over face brickwork like that, wronguns.
Lucius

Status
Not open for further replies.