Squirrel

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just the sheer ammount of surface area of all them edges puts me off, maybe if i had a labourer to help clean it after mixing

Yeah I know what you're saying. I would like to think that if I used a tall bucket instead of the yellow ones for my cleaning I could just whisk it in that straight after a mix & that should clean it? Who knows eh?

yeha id imagine it would to be fair, tho its bound to build up eventually, should surely need a powerfull drill aswell tho as theres alot of surface area it will have to shift, really cant see it being able to bring up mix from the bottom of the bucket, be left with a powdery mess still at the bottom of the bucket right in the muddle and most likely rip the inside of your gorilla tubs to bits n get strips of plastic in your mix. what do you use at the minute?

ha ha i got sucked in by the advert and sent off for this 10 galoon squirrel mixer , got it out the packaging and took one look and laughed , it wouldnt last one mix trust me , sent it back and to be fair they refunded my money no probs , for paint only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.