Spreading left to right

Members online

Skim left to right. When floating right to left lapping onto what you've already put on if that makes sense

For floating the traditional way you start on the side which ever your dominant hand is lefties start left righties start right, so your working into wet plaster.

Well I'm backwards then as I spray bottom up, left to right.
No one can tell you how to swing your cock , mate. As long as you are leaving good impression and memories do what you do best.
My personal experience when using heavy gear right to left is putting less pressure on my elbow . With thin coats and multi is like waving your samurai sword (y)

I didn't know that, I spread skim away from work and boss used to render same way, he was good so I didn't know any better, but I'm a bit messy lol

It works but feels awkward as hell after you been skimming.

Same as owt else whatever is comfortable for you and the end result is top.

Wouldn't bother me if you out it on with a shovel as long as at the end of the day the finished work was high standard

its all down to how you have been shown.
I wouldn't say it's right or wrong I've just never changed the way I was taught.
And without starting a big debait people rule off differently I.e either across th the wall first or up the wall first.
If it's flat it's good!