Spread Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a 75 m2 ceilin at the begining of the year which i did on me own on stilts with just a lab but again it was bloody freezing and i put some bondit up just to make sure it diddnt go off quick, finished nice though, fcuked at the end of it then had to do loadsa walls in the afternoon haha :RpS_thumbup: worth it fo the money though (i think not)

7 bags in one gauge nick get out of town it must av been a rolling set.? skim goes of in around 1hr40.

plank it out you will be laughing

being 100% honest mate iv never done a rolling set. i know a lot of guys swear by it but i was always taught to just launch it on. it was off stilts, L shape lid, me and the lab, he knocked up, i put on, he then sprayed the water on infront of me so i could just trowel. used a refina suplex spat to flatten

same here nick never done a rolling set, that 75m2 ceilin is the biggest area ive had to do in one go and i managed it...........just haha honestly i was a dribbling mess at the end of it. and like i said then i had to do walls in the afternoon i was not happy dragged my heels on that one

talking of which i need to get my self a new cape i got a rip in mine the other day:RpS_crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.