Spread looking for work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan123

Hi my names Alan I'm 23 and I live in Essex and I'm looking for work as a plasterer. I have 7 years experience as a spread commercial and domestic iv completed 5 plastering courses city & guilds level 1 & 2" followed by nvq diploma level 2 full qualification also a k rend course (a through colour render) and also a wetherby course (external wall insulation) I'm very hard working and love my trade i personally would like me to work with a company but at this precise moment I would even take labouring jobs/apprentiships thank u for looking and look toward to hearing from u Alan☺ 07443049886

Alan did some work for me just before Xmas, he's a good worker and willing to learn, he just cracks on with whatever you tell him to do .... Including the odd sexual favour.

Unfortunately due to his location and and the places we work it wasn't practical for him to continue with us, we work all over East Anglia so he was leaving early and getting home late...very late

If anyone is looking for a labourer/apprentice then give him a shot, he's a good lad

Status
Not open for further replies.