Spread 14 years experience looking for work in the midlands

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix

Hiya can anyone help, works dried up iv tried all the firms that I can think of does anyone have any forehand numbers or know where there is any work going at all. Got 2 kiddies and a wife to support so I'm stressed.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated CSCS, UTR, own tools, transport, public liability,worked for Coens etc and have good references can anyone help please?

Hiya can anyone help, works dried up iv tried all the firms that I can think of does anyone have any forehand numbers or know where there is any work going at all. Got 2 kiddies and a wife to support so I'm stressed.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated CSCS, UTR, own tools, transport, public liability,worked for Coens etc and have good references can anyone help please?

I take it you've tried agencies?
might only be £11 an hour or so, but itll keep the wolf from the door.

its always oilly and jess taking the piss eddie.....................i think you should tell Cassie who will put them on the naughty step

I get the crack guys I'm all up for a laugh too, :) . Only reason I'm so concerned is cos my little boy who is 3 has a severe lung disease so the wife can't work as she is main carer of him, it's just gutting me as its been a while since iv had to beg..iv never done agency work mate how does that work do I just sign up with as many as possible? And then wait? And cheers Nisus. Any help at all appreciated, contacts of firms foreman such as TDK and the like would be a big help or any work at all..I'm an all rounder so can tack, dab, skim, render etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.