Spraying thermocromex render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs

First time spraying this today,it went throught the machine fine,water was at the lowest Iv ever sprayed about 110 but what a load of b*ll***s this stuff is worst stuff Iv ever worked with.

so needles to say my day today was complete ****!!!!
50sqm gable started at 2pm spraying and finished at 7 laying on by hand lol.

So my operator on the spraying side was a complete tit today and just made the biggest mess with this Iv ever seen even all over the quoins.
spraying it on one minute going slow with the gun the next zooming along with it,so the difference in depth with the material was very uneven when I came to rule up if that makes sense.

when it came to ruling up the **** it just slump all down the wall even though this is just the first pass,there's just no body in the material at all it was like ruling slush puppy up so what I had to do was leave it to pick up before we could spray a second pass over it but that took nearly 3hrs.
so then my guy went for the second pass and that was just as bad a **** up as the first he done,so I ended up finishing it by hand.
any body else have these problems with there operators having the head up there ass???
It just makes the day even worse.

It is French bobby,and is a one coat render and apparently according to there paper work can be used in the following
scratch finish
sanded finish
sponge finish
smooth floated finish
dry dashing

Yes Ian I had it smack on 15 bar when the water was set at about 110
the pressure did fluctuate between 11 and 15 which I thought was odd
when the water was at 150 the pressure was 10 bar

Can you try tightening the pump so it holds 10 bar.
I take it you put the new spray cap on.
Check the mixing shaft for excessive wear,if i remember it was wearing when we serviced it last year.
After that lot we could try the aftermixer

Lightweight product I believe can be used over a range of weak backgrounds and light block. Sounds a little bit like ehi never used it tho

Can you try tightening the pump so it holds 10 bar.
I take it you put the new spray cap on.
Check the mixing shaft for excessive wear,if i remember it was wearing when we serviced it last year.
After that lot we could try the aftermixer
Adjusted it today so I was running between 11-12 bar and it ran nice the material sprayed better and my sprayer didn't have his head up his ass today which helped a lot lol.
new spray cap was used yesterday as well,I bought a new mixing shaft few months back off you and that made a big difference back then.
today was 100%better all went well and yesterday's scratched back ok and looked good.

Hi all I'm looking for a scratch render that has a system/ guarantee for render board over timber studs?
I'm sure I'm in Ewi territory with this one or ocr over eml

parex ehi monorex

Second that.

Or thin coat polymer with acrylic finish (not scratch finish but similar and coloured)

You need hi polymer adhesive with mesh followed by the modified lightweight scratch such as parex EHI.

Renderboard via a 25mm batten of course giving you a cavity to your subframe

Status
Not open for further replies.