Spraying British gypsum's Multi finish

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim2Bags

Alright fellas,

Just a quick one, what is the general thought on spraying BG's Multi finish? I've seen a few vids of Multi being sprayed and spoken to a few lads that said they have sprayed it with no issues but BG say you mustn't. Is it a ploy from them to make you buy the more expensive product?

Alright fellas,

Just a quick one, what is the general thought on spraying BG's Multi finish? I've seen a few vids of Multi being sprayed and spoken to a few lads that said they have sprayed it with no issues but BG say you mustn't. Is it a ploy from them to make you buy the more expensive product?
Just a quick one :huh:,i said that 2years ago ,and i,m still on here :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

I say it to the mrs quite a bit, still doesn't give in though!
What about the adhesion problem British gypsum state after it has been sprayed? I understand spray finish would be better as its designed for the purpose of spraying but you can't use that on Multi backgrounds can you?

I say it to the mrs quite a bit, still doesn't give in though!
What about the adhesion problem British gypsum state after it has been sprayed? I understand spray finish would be better as its designed for the purpose of spraying but you can't use that on Multi backgrounds can you?

Its a lot harder to clean multi out of a machine and it will clog the pipes. If u stop spraying for a min r 2 there is a good chance it's clogged the pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.