Spraying 1.5mm texture

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markk

Has anyone had experience or know anything about the Wagner machines? I've been offered to buy a cheap plascoat pc3, all I want is for it to spray bucket coats 1.5mm looks like it would do the job ok without a big outlay for a big machine! Seen a few videos of it on YouTube but not really seen any reviews

Thanks in advance for any info

Has anyone had experience or know anything about the Wagner machines? I've been offered to buy a cheap plascoat pc3, all I want is for it to spray bucket coats 1.5mm looks like it would do the job ok without a big outlay for a big machine! Seen a few videos of it on YouTube but not really seen any reviews

Thanks in advance for any info

Never heard of them... @Plasterers1StopShop

I have seen Wagner machines for spraying paint but not sure about acrylics 1.5mm?

Yeah I've seen paints & plaster too it says it can do the following

SILICATE / SILICONE AND RESIN PLASTERS
THERMAL INSULATION PLASTERS
POUROUS CONCRETE COATING
QUARTZ PLASTIC
FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS
BITUMEN EMULSIONS
AMOURING FILLER
ELASTIC COATING
ACOUSTIC, ARTIFICIAL RESIN PLASTER
FILLERS-ARTICIAL RESIN BONDED
SCRAPED STUCCO UP TO 3MM

Spoke to them on the phone this morning seems to think will be ok under 3mm texture all I can do is try!

Spoke to them on the phone this morning seems to think will be ok under 3mm texture all I can do is try!
Some people will say anything to sell something, as you've wrote yourself"seems to think it will be ok" know what I mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They weren't selling me it they were passing info. If it don't work I'll just re-sell like I said it's not a big expensive as its second hand so worth a go!

Not to de-rail the thread but if you're doing acrylic jub over blockwork would you use mesh wings or bigger corner beads?

Status
Not open for further replies.