Spray spreads

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

church

Hi lads need to know about spraying one coat i think its mp75 ??? the machine and gear will be provided but i need to know about the hole sher bang please including rates ????? thanks C

mp75 needs ruling two or three times, initial ruling soon as sprayed on to flatten , let pick up rule again wif rule at nearly 90 degrees to open face, leave to pick up more and spatula to tidy up, this is where you need to leave it as long as possible before spaying wif water and sponge floating laying in the fat as u would laying a wall down when skimming, second trowell should be left as long as posiible to ,as face tears if u go over to early, 30 mins later polish, as for prices i ve heard as little as 4m2 but 5m2 is average, if ur good at ruling u should be ok, just dont get on it to quick

it would be good if there supplying a lad to work and spray the machine or youll lose a day figuring the thing out

Yeah the machine side of things would need some sorting out , but i know a man that can ;D thats for the info Merlin, we will see if it come off

theres a video on youtube under knauff mp75 g4 ritmo that gives you some idea on this
church said:
Hi lads need to know about spraying one coat i think its mp75 ??? the machine and gear will be provided but i need to know about the hole sher bang please including rates ????? thanks C

Am interested in this stuff we do a lot of new builds can it be used for domestic or is it more commercial can it be painted ect any help thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.