Spray render training

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaystew82

Hi was wondering where I can do some training for spray on render. I have already done the krend course at goldtrowel and loved it. Thanks

Spend a day or two with a gang. Local gangs might not want the competition so be prepared to travel. I went 45 miles away for mine but it was worth it.

Don't give them the usual can I work for you for free crap. It wont wash! If you want training with an established gang what can you offer them in exchange for this valuable real training. I would consider a rotar and stator and a bacon butty at dinner time.

Spend a day or two with a gang. Local gangs might not want the competition so be prepared to travel. I went 45 miles away for mine but it was worth it.

Don't give them the usual can I work for you for free crap. It wont wash! If you want training with an established gang what can you offer them in exchange for this valuable real training. I would consider a rotar and stator and a bacon butty at dinner time.

What sauce do you in ya butty ? and can i have your slice of black pudding........................:RpS_wink:

If you buy Machine from PFT you will get all the training and back up you need as I am sure you will from plasterers1stopshop also

Amy spray gang would be helpful I am sure

Hi was wondering where I can do some training for spray on render. I have already done the krend course at goldtrowel and loved it. Thanks

Hi Jay,

We run training courses on all machines. If you would like to call us on 01242 236699 we will be happy to help.

We can also put you in touch with some our customers who use machines in your area, they will be more than happy for you to tag along for a few days.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.